Terms and Conditions
Please read and accept before proceeding
- All bookings are for a specific time & date. You must arrive at the Eagles Dare Adventures at least 15 minutes before your activities starts. We cannot accommodate late arrivals. You will not receive a refund if you miss your timinigs (Our timings are 9:30 am to 6:00 pm)
- A single activity will take approx. 20 minutes which includes safety harness application, briefing and activity. Accordingly multiple activities will take more time.
- Age limit 5 years to 70 years. Minimum height - 1.4m (4ft 7").
- Maximum weight – According to chart below. (Participants opting for Full House must be below 80 kgs)
- Dress Code – Shorts or Pants or Leg inns – (Saree, Lungi, Skirts or Dothi not allowed)
- Participants must wear closed-toe shoes, shorts or trousers and tie back long hair.
- All participants must sign a Standard Risk Acknowledgment & Disclaimer form before taking part in the activity. All participants under 18 years must be named on the disclaimer form and signed for by their parent or guardian
- The Activities are not without risk of injury or danger. You must give the instructors your full attention and follow their instructions at all times. Eagles Dare Adventures Private Limited is not liable for any injury or loss if you fail to follow written or oral safety instructions
- The Activities often involve physically demanding tasks between landing and launch points. A reasonable degree of physical fitness is required
- If you have a pre-existing medical condition (e.g. asthma, vertigo, high blood pressure, joint / muscle / heart problems) which may be aggravated by the activities you must not participate in the activity. Eagles Dare Adventures Private Limited reserves the right to refuse admission
- Participants under the influence of alcohol or drugs should not participate in the activities. Participants who are deemed to be intoxicated will be refused admission
- Smoking inside the premises is strictly prohibited
- Pregnant women are advised not to take part in the activities
- Only participants will be allowed into the activity area. Others will have to view the activities from the viewing gallery
- We will not be able to provide storage for personal belongings the responsibility for such items remains solely with the customer
- The Activities cannot be operated in certain weather conditions (e.g. high wind, low visibility, Rain or Thunder storms). If the activity is cancelled for such reasons rebooking will be taken at the next possible date
- Cancellations must be made by telephone (9489584574) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) at least 24 hours before your tour, and are subject to Rs 250 per person cancellation fee. No refund is payable for cancellations made on the day of the tour
- Eagles Dare Adventures Private Limited tickets are strictly non-transferable and not for re-sale
Age and Weight Requirments
|Activity||Min Age Allowed||Max Weight Allowed|